- From 2020 I teach Reinforcement Learning in the Master Computer Science. Book & teaching materials are online (click the link). For all questions, please go to Blackboard.
- I also teach, from 2020, a Seminar on Advanced Deep Reinforcement Learning. Enrollment is limited.
- From 2014-2015 I served as program director for the Master ICT in Business and the Bachelor Computer Science and Economics.
- In 2014-2016 I have taught the computer science part of the Complex Networks course for the Masters Computer Science, Physics, and Mathematics
- In 2014-2016 I have taught Behavioral and Analytical Decision Making in the Master ICT in Business.
Master thesis topics
There is a large number of thesis opportunities in topics related to my research. Please see our group page for inspiration, and send an email if you are interested.